How to take great photos of your motorhome, camper or caravan for an advert
Are you looking to sell your motorhome, camper or caravan? If so, then you’ll need some great photos to go along with your advert.
By learning how to take high-quality pictures of your motorhome, you increase your chances at selling your motorhome on our website. By providing your customers with a variety of well-shot and clear images, you will be able to better ensure that your advertisement stands out from the competition.
Here are some tips on how to take great photos of your vehicle:
- Find a good location with even lighting and not too much background clutter.
- Make sure the vehicle is clean – both inside and out.
- If you are selling a vehicle with an unusual layout or features, take photos from all angles to show them off.
- For exterior shots get:
- 3/4 View
- Front view
- Good shots of the wheels
- If there is damage make sure to include it
- With awning extended as well as collapsed
- For interior shots get:
- Drivers area (seats, steering wheels, dash, dials with engine on to show warning lights etc)
- Various shots of the living area
- Bedroom and sleeping areas
- Kitchen and appliances / sink / oven / hobs etc
- Bathroom area
- Any noteworthy accessories
- Storage space
- Capture any negatives like damage, stains, chips etc so the buyer knows what to expect
Some examples of great shots
In summary, when it comes to taking photos of your motorhome, camper or caravan, there are a few basics that you need to keep in mind to ensure that you get great shots. First and foremost, make sure that the vehicle is clean and presentable. This means no dirt, no stains and no clutter. Secondly, try to find a good angle. Get down low or up high to give the shot some added interest. And finally, make sure the lighting is good. Natural light is always best, so if you can take the photo outdoors, do so. With these tips in mind, you should be able to take great photos of your motorhome, camper or caravan that will make any potential buyer want to take it for a spin.